Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Assignment #3

The two topics I would like to discuss is the feelings Emma is beginning to grow for Frank. The other topic I would like to discuss is the returning of Mr. Elton and his new bride.

The one character I would like to discuss is Frank Churchill. I think we should discuss about him because in these chapters Emma and him begin to grow a relationship. Even though, Emma isn't sure about them being together, she does say she may be “a lil” in love with him. So I think this would be a great character we could discuss about and to see if there could be a potential relationship building.

I think these chapters have a compassionate tone to it. In most of the chapters, there seems to be a lot of confusion of who likes who. Emma sees a lot of compassion between people, making her believe they could have potential to becoming couples. Even though she is done with her matchmaking days, she still has those tendencies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment